Face and hair masks are often overlooked and super underrated! Your hair and skin go through so many modifications with the changing of seasons and it’s important to give it TLC. Take it from me, Meeegan the vegan; self-care shouldn’t be put on the back-burner and it should be added to your MUST DO list. What we put into our bodies is just as significant as the products we put on them.
Treat yo self with these vegan hair and face masks! The results will leave you feeling lighter, make you look younger and it is all achieved without the harm of any animals![su_divider divider_color=”#fcdcf5″ size=”2″ margin=”5″]
- 1 Artnaturals Coconut Lime Hair Mask
- 2 Majestic Pure Dead Sea Mud Mask for Face and Body
- 3 Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner By Arvazallia for Dry or Damaged Hair
- 4 Pure Biology Clay Face Mask
- 5 Coco & Eve Like a Virgin Hair Masque
- 6 O Naturals Anti-Aging Kiwi & Cucumber Vitamin B Hydrating Gel Face Mask
- 7 TruePure Natural Hair Mask
- 8 New York Biology Dead Sea Mud Mask for Face and Body
- 9 Sand & Sky Perfect Skin Bundle. Australian Pink Clay Face Mask Set
- 10 Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Hydrate Curl Nourishing Hair Mask
- 11 Acure Brilliantly Brightening Facial Scrub and Face Mask Bundle With Argan Oil
This product has been featured in Glamour, People, Business Insider, and Allure just to name a few!
Not only does this product smell like coconut but it has actual coconut oil found within it! This hair mask gets rid of split ends, tames frizz and fly-aways, adds moisture to your scalp and hair strands while also blocking 20% of the suns harmful rays! Your hair can be damaged by the sun just as your skin can.
There is loads of vitamin C in here which helps promote hair growth. If you love the scent of lime and coconut you are going to drool at the aroma of this.
- Best hair product. Makes your hair soft and strong…purchased 3 already.
- only used this product a couple times but so far so good -definitely livens up dull/damaged hair.
- literally the best product I’ve ever bought – works wonders- received it very quickly in the mail – highly recommend it to anyone.
Yes, this truly has mud from under the sea! The natural salts and minerals found within here are exceptional for evening skin tone, deep cleanse pores, tightens skin appearance and helps minimize the overall look of pores.
Because it’s all-natural and vegan it works great on all skin types from oily to dry and everything else in between.
Can be used not only on the face but also on the body! I put this one for 5-10 minutes before my shower and rinse it off in there with warm water!
- skin feels smooth after using + wasn’t very expensive-well worth the price.
- Was a gift for my wife, she absolutely loved it.
- felt good when the mask was on & after [ I had] no yucky or overly tight feeling- no painful peeling or burning feeling that I’ve experienced with other products in the past- I do have pretty sensitive skin but this didn’t bother me at all.
A bit of this hair mask will leave your hair feeling silky and smooth! Argan oil is one of the oldest ingredients used since the beginning of time to leave hair transformed into a healthy new state.
It helps detangle, hydrates and fixes damaged hair from overly processed hair from too much coloring or other heat treatments.
Great for every hair type from curling, to fine! A little bit goes a long way with this product.
- I have been using Arvazallia for the last 3 years-found nothing else that works as good as this
- an immediate difference as soon as this product touches my hair.-Leaves it feeling silky, even after I rinse it out.
- My second tub just arrived so I wanted to take the time to make a recommendation that is tailored to my curly-haired girls-I wanted to share my experience because some reviews can be deterring-really can’t relate because it’s been one of my preferred things ever.
This antioxidant blend contains Vitamins C, D and E. Great for sensitive and acne-prone skin due to the retinol found within it. Retinol is also great for using as an anti-aging product and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, whitens dark spots and gets rid of wrinkles.
If you are looking for a product to help you control shine then look no further!
- almost 40 years and have 5 children and it shows- mask made my face feel young again.
- used this mask as a spot treatment and left it on overnight when I had the first onset of a hormonal zit and it went away- I’ll keep using it for this reason too.
- got a DEEP down cleaning and felt like my face had a whole new start in life
If you are a fan of things on the best selling list than you are going to love this product! It has won over 12 beauty awards and works as a 5-in-1 hair treatment.
It can help hair by:
- adds shine
- treats split ends
- helps frizz
Each hair masque bottle comes with a detangling brush. The brush can help apply the product and can be used after to comb through the hair.
Use this product 2 to 3 times a week and leave on for a total of 10 minutes before you rinse it out.
- If you’re looking for something that makes your hair feel soft, healthy and smells great then here you go
- used it for the first time day of a wedding I was attending – my hair felt, looked, + smelled amazing- received so many compliments, cannot stop touching my hair.
- use this as a leave-in conditioner- 18 years of platinum hair catches up with you. this gave my hair life again-Keeps frizz away + makes those spilt ends disappear – can only imagine how well it works on somewhat healthy hair.
This anti-aging vegan mask rehydrates skin, firms and smooths the overall appearance.
Vitamin E content in here helps fight UV damage that has already occurred. Kiwi fruit and cucumber inside this formula helps get rid of saggy and dull skin. Vitamin B reduces oil formation so the skin can produce the proper amount of oil.
Apple extract leaves enough moisture in the skin to give a dewy, fresh look.
Those looking for a product with HYALURONIC ACID will be happy to find that in this face mask as well!
- glides on & only need a thin layer-smells great +easy to rinse off – adverse reactions on very sensitive skin to the Kiwi mask
- relieved some tightness,my skin felt smoother-some discoloration due to past sun damage has already improved with first use
- I work outside so I cover my face to protect from exposure to the sun. This product moisturizes and smells great- washes off easily
For those who really want an all-natural vegan mask, this one is fragrance-free; made for all hair type including dry, damaged, oily, color-treated or ethnic hair.
Has key essential oils like argan oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, saw palmetto that helps penetrate and hydrate the hair.
Using this routinely can help hair grow in length and volume. Stop loosing hair and start gaining it!
- I didn’t feel like I needed as much to completely coat my curls and it detangle – has a decent slip and feels nice in the hair.
- the scent makes me want to take a shower and wash my hair more often
- I have naturally thick, long, and frizzy hair that has been damaged from color+ dry weather in Colorado-mask has completely tamed and reconditioned my hair.
Unlike the above sea mud mask, this one doesn’t contain any retinol. Can be used anywhere externally on your face and body.
Noted for its high content of sodium and magnesium.
- Fight blackheads
- Draws out toxins and oils
- Cleans pores
- Exfoliates your face
- Improves skin elasticity
- Minimize the appearance of pores
- Hydrates skin leaving a glowing appearance
- Such an awesome mask, best for acne-prone skin. Leaves your face feeling clean and moisturized.
- I love how looks my face after…reducing pores, minimize acne, clarifying, and leaves the skin smooth-use it two times a week-will buy this product again and definitely I recommend it.
We love it! My daughter calls it “The Magic Mask”- can really tell the difference after the first application.
If you have any type of social media account then I’m sure you have seen these products advertised.
What is neat about this bundle is you not only get a pink clay face mask but you additionally get Flash Perfection Exfoliating Treatment Face Scrub. Both work together to give you the best results possible.
Besides doing the basics like brightening and minimizing pores, this duo helps detoxify your skin!
- Worth every penny
- These products changed my life
- Lives up to the hype
- The face mask will blow your mind
It can also be used as an overnight weekly treatment! Apply it and rinse it in your morning shower.
If you don’t have curly hair this can still be a great vegan product for you to use. I love Pacifica products and they smell out of this world.
Powerful vegan nourishing ingredients found inside include:
- Seed oil
- Avacado oil
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Quinoa protein
- Rasberry and pineapple extract
- Flower extract
- Smells like bananas and makes your curls super soft. Would recommend!
- Super easy to apply (I applied with my finger). It dries fast. Easy to remove (I always use a soft washcloth and lukewarm water)
I have another bundle set coming at ya, becuase bundle sets always work better when the products are bought together vs. trying to pair random products together to make your own bundle set at home.
This vegan face scrub and mask set has been used by celebrities for years! Inside the scrub, you can expect organic sea kelp and lemon peel to gently exfoliate your entire skin.
Chlorella growth factor, argan stem cells, and Madonna lily stem cells help brighten the skin giving you that Jlo flawless look. Great for getting rid of acne scars on the face, even if they are from decades ago.
- Absolutely Love and have recommended it to a number of people!
- I had acne in high school which left me with scars, Acure’s Brightening skin line has demolished scars and tightened my pores within 2 months! LOVE LOVE LOVE this line!
If you enjoyed this article you might also enjoy these reads!
- The Truth Behind Being Vegan – Fact Vs Myth
- Alternative Arbonne Products – Arbonne Copy Cat Cosmetics
- Best Foundation Brush – Tips On How To Use Them
- Best Vegan Snacks – Healthy + Delicious
- Best Alternative Meat Brands