Blow dryers don’t need to be super expensive to work great. There are plenty of excellent hair dryers under $100 that will not only get the job done but do so in a notable way.
Best Hair Dryers Under $100 At A Glance
Best Blow Out Blow Dryer
Best Dyson Supersonic Alternative
Best Professional Hair Dryer
Everyone uses a blow dryer and should invest in a decent one to protect overall hair health. With so many styles on the market, it can be tricky to navigate through. Let us take a look at hair dryers under $100, so you can start blow-drying your locks with a product you’ll love.
Speeds: 2 Speeds – High and Low
Heat Settings: Hot, Cool, Warm
Attachments: Diffuser, Concentrator, Comb
Cord: 8.3 feet
Best For: People who want a variety of attachemtns
Rating: 5 stars out of 236 Reviews
- This is a good blow dryer and does what it should.
- My mother is a hairdryer and says she wishes she would have had this when she was doing hair.
- There is a bright red light that you can see when you turn this on, it scared me at first.
Speeds: 2 speeds
Heat Setting: 3 Heat settings and a cool shot button
Best For: Professionals and those wanting a professional type product
Attachments: 2 straightening nozzles
Extra: Removeable rear filter for fast and easy cleanup.
Rating: 4.5 stars out of 689 reviews
- Love it, I am a professional hairstylist and I use this at my salon.
- The amount of air that comes out dries my hair much faster than my other blow dryers.
- I love the pink little accent on the side.
Speeds: High and low
Heat: How and warm
Best For: Wavy Hair
Extras: Diffuser, styling clips, and concentrator
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars with 3,049 Reviews
- Great for wavy and hair that doesn’t get frizzy.
- Diffuser with this blow dryer is bomb.
- Really leaves my hair smooth.
Speed: 2-speed settings
Heat: 3 different heat settings
Extras: Diffuser and a concentrator
Best For: Thick Hair
Colors: Orange, blue, purple, burgundy, black
Rating: 4 out of 5 with 2,289 reviews
- I have been a fan of Conair for years and this blow dryer is just a great as the rest of their products.
- I have crazy thick hair and this quickly dries all of it.
- I owned this years ago and this new model works really great.
Speeds: Low and high
Heat: low, medium, and high
Best For: Those who want their hair drying time cut in half
Ratings: 4.5 out of 5 stars with 2,825 reviews
- Best investment I’ve ever made for my hair.
- One of the most lightweight dryers I have ever owned!
- I have been using this for over 4 years and it still works great.
- I can blow dry my hair in a fraction of the time.
Speeds: 2 speeds
Heat: 3 settings
Attachments: Concentrator and diffuser
Best For: Those who want shiny hair
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars with 701 reviews
- Makes my hair super soft and shiny.
- Really love this hair dryer it’s stylish and lightweight.
- Love that it has multiple settings.
If you know beauty than you know the Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer. Almost every professional stylist has one and every influencer loves them.
They are a bit pricey, so people might want to opt for this copy cat version.
Speeds: Natural wind, low wind, high wind.
Heat: Hot, warm, and cool.
Attachments: Smooth nozzle, styling nozzle, and diffuser
Best For: Those who want to try new up and coming products.
Rating: 5 stars out of 7 reviews. This is a very new product to the market and doesn’t have many reviews. Time will tell with this one but those who have tried it love it!
- Design is user-friendly
- I was nervous to get this becuase there weren’t many reviews, but so far I love it!
- Best cost effective Dyson alternative
Speeds: 3 Speeds
Heat: Low, Medium, and High
Attachments: None, the hairdryer itself is a giant attachment. It is a brush, volumizer, and hairdryer in one.
Best For: Salon blowout looks.
Rating: 4.5 stars out of 10,719 Reviews
Writers Note: I did an in-depth review of the Revlon One-Step Hair Dyer you can peek here!
- I have a ton of hair, like a ton, and this tool gave me the ability to dry my hair and style it all in one step that was only 8 minutes!
- This tool has saved me hundreds of dollars from having to go to the salon for a blowout weekly.
- This makes my hair so soft and the shine level is absolutely amazing.
- I have 4 kids so I don’t have time to spend on myself often. This has made me have the ability to have some TLC time for myself and I no longer look like the mom who rolled out of bed to drop her kids off at school.