Blow dryers don’t need to be super expensive to work great. There are plenty of excellent hair dryers under $100 that will not only get the job done but do so in a notable way.
Best Hair Dryers Under $100 At A Glance
JINRI 1875W Professional Salon Hair Dryer
|Professional Ionic Salon Hair Dryer||
|Revlon 1875W Infrared Hair Dryer||
|INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR||
Everyone uses a blow dryer and should invest in a decent one to protect overall hair health. With so many styles on the market, it can be tricky to navigate through. Let us take a look at hair dryers under $100, so you can start blow-drying your locks with a product you’ll love.
Best Variety Of Attachments Blow Dryer
Speeds: 2 Speeds – High and Low
Heat Settings: Hot, Cool, Warm
Attachments: Diffuser, Concentrator, Comb
Cord: 8.3 feet
Best For: People who want a variety of attachments
Rating: 5 stars out of 236 Reviews
This has a slightly curved handle which makes it ideal for those who have hand issues like arthritis. It can also help prevent future hand injuries.
- This is a good blow dryer and does what it should.
- My mother is a hairdryer and says she wishes she would have had this when she was doing hair.
- There is a bright red light that you can see when you turn this on, it scared me at first.
Best Quiet Hair Dryer
Speeds: 2 speeds
Heat Setting: 3 Heat settings and a cool shot button
Best For: Professionals and those wanting a professional type product
Attachments: 2 straightening nozzles
Extra: Removeable rear filter for fast and easy cleanup.
Rating: 4.5 stars out of 689 reviews
Having two concentrators helps speed up the overall blow-drying time. Use the big one on the bottom and back for bigger sections of hair and use the smaller one toward the front when a more precise style is wanted.
- Love it, I am a professional hairstylist and I use this at my salon.
- The amount of air that comes out dries my hair much faster than my other blow dryers.
- I love the pink little accent on the side.
Best Reviewed Hair Dryer
Speeds: High and low
Heat: How and warm
Best For: Wavy Hair
Extras: Diffuser, styling clips, and concentrator
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars with 3,049 Reviews
- Great for wavy and hair that doesn’t get frizzy.
- Diffuser with this blow dryer is bomb.
- Really leaves my hair smooth.
Best Colored Hair Dryer
Speed: 2-speed settings
Heat: 3 different heat settings
Extras: Diffuser and a concentrator
Best For: Thick Hair
Colors: Orange, blue, purple, burgundy, black
Rating: 4 out of 5 with 2,289 reviews
- I have been a fan of Conair for years and this blow dryer is just a great as the rest of their products.
- I have crazy thick hair and this quickly dries all of it.
- I owned this years ago and this new model works really great.
Best Cult-Following Hair Dryer
Speeds: Low and high
Heat: low, medium, and high
Best For: Those who want their hair drying time cut in half
Ratings: 4.5 out of 5 stars with 2,825 reviews
- Best investment I’ve ever made for my hair.
- One of the most lightweight dryers I have ever owned!
- I have been using this for over 4 years and it still works great.
- I can blow dry my hair in a fraction of the time.
Best Sleek Design
Speeds: 2 speeds
Heat: 3 settings
Attachments: Concentrator and diffuser
Best For: Those who want shiny hair
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars with 701 reviews
- Makes my hair super soft and shiny.
- Really love this hair dryer it’s stylish and lightweight.
- Love that it has multiple settings.
Best Dyson Supersonic Copy Cat Hair Dryer
If you know beauty than you know the Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer. Almost every professional stylist has one and every influencer loves them.
They are a bit pricey, so people might want to opt for this copy cat version.
Speeds: Natural wind, low wind, high wind.
Heat: Hot, warm, and cool.
Attachments: Smooth nozzle, styling nozzle, and diffuser
Best For: Those who want to try new up and coming products.
Rating: 5 stars out of 7 reviews. This is a very new product to the market and doesn’t have many reviews. Time will tell with this one but those who have tried it love it!
- Design is user-friendly
- I was nervous to get this because there weren’t many reviews, but so far I love it!
- Best cost effective Dyson alternative
Best Hair Dryer For A Salon Blow Out Look
Speeds: 3 Speeds
Heat: Low, Medium, and High
Attachments: None, the hairdryer itself is a giant attachment. It is a brush, volumizer, and hairdryer in one.
Best For: Salon blowout looks.
Rating: 4.5 stars out of 10,719 Reviews
Writers Note: I did an in-depth review of the Revlon One-Step Hair Dyer you can peek here!
- I have a ton of hair, like a ton, and this tool gave me the ability to dry my hair and style it all in one step that was only 8 minutes!
- This tool has saved me hundreds of dollars from having to go to the salon for a blowout weekly.
- This makes my hair so soft and the shine level is absolutely amazing.
- I have 4 kids so I don’t have time to spend on myself often. This has made me have the ability to have some TLC time for myself and I no longer look like the mom who rolled out of bed to drop her kids off at school.